This website is founded on the Nikken Group philosophy of “Contributing to Society through works of Value, thereby Fostering People and Advancing the Company,” and is operated as a means of providing information and communications from Nikken Sekkei Construction Management to users under the following Terms of Service. All users of the Site shall be considered to agree with the Site Policy upon access and use of the Site.
The Site Policy may be subject to change without notification. When changes are made to the Site Policy, an announcement will be made on the Site. Users accessing the Site after changes are presented shall be considered to be in agreement with the new Terms of Service.
(1) Copyright to all the information posted to the Site belongs to Nikken Group (hereafter referred to as the “Company”), the original author or other entitled persons. No part of this website or any of its contents may be used (including reproduction, modification, and distribution) without the express consent of the Company. In addition, any uses, downloading, copying, or distribution of the company logo in any way or form is expressly forbidden.
(2) We are strongly committed to the security of the Site but cannot guarantee that all possibility of content errors, falsification, or modification of content by a third party beyond our control is eliminated. In addition, all posted information is valid only at the moment of posting, and with the passage of time posted information and the actual situation may differ. The Company will not be responsible for any loss occurring from the use of the Site or information contained within this Site.
(3) Links from sites containing the following contents are prohibited.
- Links that have contents that violate public decency or laws, or have the possibility to do so.
- Links using framing functions, and links that obscure the origin of the contents of the Site and infringe on the Company copyrights.
- Links from websites that defame the Company or the Company services, or that incite a loss of trust.
- Links for commercial purposes (links added for the purpose of gaining profit).
The Company denies any responsibility or liability for any damages from any third party for any reason whatsoever arising out of information linked to this Site.
When linking to this site, you must ensure that no damage will be done to the Company through claims or complaints from any third party. If the Company requests the removal of a link to this Site, the link must be removed immediately, whatever the reason may be.
The Company bears no responsibility for third party sites linked to this Site or for the contents thereof.
Nikken Sekkei Construction Management official accounts
The official Nikken Sekkei Construction Management accounts are listed below.